What are the options
the Competitive Retail Electricity Market (CREM), contestable customers are encouraged to actively choose a supplier of electricity which will cater to its power requirements under mutually agreed terms in a contract. These are the Retail Electricity Supplier (RES), or entities which are granted with licenses by the ERC to operate a supply business in the CREM. At present, the following are the RES which contestable customers can choose for their supply of electricity:
- Aboitiz Energy Solutions, Inc.
- AC Energy and Infrastructure Corporation (ACEIC)
- ACEN Corporation (formerly AC Energy Corporation) (ACEN)
- AdventEnergy, Inc. (AdventEnergy)
- Anda Power Corporation
- AP Renewables, Inc.
- Asiapac Green Renewable Energy Corp. (Asiapac)
- Bac-Man Geothermal, Inc.
- Citicore Energy Solutions, Inc.
- Corenergy, Inc.
- DirectPower Services, Inc.
- Ecozone Power Management, Inc.
- EEI Energy Solutions Corporation
- FDC Retail Electricity Sales Corp.
- First Gen Energy Solutions, Inc.
- Green Core Geothermal, Inc.
- Green Energy Supply Solution, Inc.
- Global Energy Supply Corporation
- GN Power Ltd. Co.
- KEPCO SPC Power Corporation
- Kratos - RES, Inc.
- Mabuhay Energy Corporation
- MarivelesPower Inc.
- Masinloc Power Partners Co. Ltd.
- Mazzaraty Energy Corporation
- MeridianX, Inc
- MegawattSolutions, Inc.
- PetroGreen Energy Corporation
- Phoenix Energy Solutions, Inc.
- Premier Energy Resources Corporation
- PRISM Energy, Inc.
- SEM-Calaca Power RES Corporation
- Shell Energy Philippines, Inc.
- SMC Consolidated Power Corporation
- SN Aboitiz Power-Magat, Inc.
- SN Aboitiz Power - RES, Inc.
- Solar Philippines Retail Electricity, Inc.
- Trademaster Symbior Rooftop Corporation
- TeaM (Philippines) Energy Corporation
- Therma Luzon, Inc.
- Unified Energy Solutions, Inc.
- Vantage Energy Solutions and Management, Inc.
- ZestPower Corporation
- Rockport Power Inc.
of Local RES
- Angeles Electric Corporation. (AEC)
- Batangas II Electric Cooperative, Inc. (BATELEC II)
- Batangas I Electric Cooperative, Inc. (BATELEC I)
- Benguet Electric Cooperative, Inc. (BENECO)
- Bohol Light Company, Inc. (BCLI)
- Cebu I Electric Cooperative, Inc. (CEBECO I)
- Cebu II Electric Cooperative, Inc. (CEBECO II)
- Cebu III Electric Cooperative, Inc. (CEBECO III)
- Central Negros Electric Cooperative, Inc. (CENECO)
- Clark Electric Distribution Corporation
- Cabanatuan Electric Corporation (CELCOR)
- Camarines Sur II Electric Cooperative, Inc. (CASURECO II)
- Dagupan Electric Corporation (DECORP)
- Ilocos Norte Electric Cooperative, Inc. (INEC)
- La Union Electric Company, Inc. (LUECO)
- Leyte II Electric Cooperative, Inc. (LEYECO II)
- Manila Electric Company (MERALCO)
- Nueva Ecija I Electric Cooperative, Inc. (NEECO I)
- Nueva Ecija II Electric Cooperative, Inc. (NEECO II)
- Pampanga I Electric Cooperative Inc. (PELCO I)
- PampangaII Electric Cooperative, Inc. (PELCO II)
- Quezon I Electric Cooperative, Inc. (QUEZELCO I)
- San Fernando Electric Light & Power Co. (SFELAPCO)
- Subic Enerzone Corporation (SEZ)
- Tarlac Electric, Inc. (TEI)
- Tarlac I Electric Cooperative, Inc. (TARELCO I)
- Tarlac II Electric Cooperative, Inc. (TARELCO II)
- Visayan Electric Company (VECO)